Site inspection and risk assessment
Callidus offers construction site inspection, workplace health and safety assessments, fire risk assessments, noise and vibration assessments, face-fit testing and we provide an annual retainer service which includes all typical workplace assessments
Meaningful and measurable results
Callidus is committed to ensuring a quality inspection with results that that will benefit your company.
- Focus management attention on areas of high risk.
- Improvement plans help management identify, plan and resource appropriately.
- Lower risk, reduce costs and improve productivity.
Construction site inspections
Callidus can provide regular site inspections to ensure you are fulfilling your legal obligations and to ensure people working on site are working to your policies and procedures.
- Identify areas for improvement before they result in any incident or accident on site.
- Demonstrate proactive site monitoring arrangements.
- Callidus are experts in construction health and safety.
Workplace health and safety assessments
Callidus can assess a variety of general workplace activities, as well as complete a full workplace assessment. Our expert team of risk management professionals review your health and safety management systems, contractor management, and fire and emergency planning.
- Realistic action plan based upon actual risk and a good understanding of your business.
- Improve the safety culture of your organisation.
- Introduce a system of ongoing performance monitoring and review.
Training and Skills
We offer a comprehensive suite of training courses in all areas of health & safety. Our aim is to educate people at all levels and from all industries to improve their knowledge and skills, reduce risks and make the workplace safer for everyone.
All our trainers are active health and safety consultants with extensive industry experience. From basic health and safety to board-level awareness, Callidus provides bespoke, tailor-made courses as well as IOSH (Institute of Occupational Safety and Health) and Construction Skills (formerly CITB) accredited training.
Read for more information on the training courses available