Callidus uses its in-house expertise to work in partnership with all stakeholders to drive value for money from any contract.
Callidus has experience of working with a wide range of clients, across several complex portfolios from health, education, infrastructure, and commercial real estate environments.
Key elements of our risk management service include:
- Development of strategic and operational risk registers
- Risk management strategies to control key strategic risks
- Benchmarking performance against industry good practice
- Ongoing performance monitoring and assessment of risk control activities
We conduct asset validation activities to ensure critical assets are being managed and maintained in an effective manner. These validation activities can be carried out on behalf of either the client or FM service providers.
Key elements of this service include:
- Condition surveys of critical mechanical, electrical and structural assets
- Assessment of inspection and maintenance regimes to ensure they are suitable and sufficient
- Review of As-Built information to ensure it is reflective of existing conditions and location of assets
- Identification of any deficiencies in statutory compliance in relation to maintenance and inspection of critical assets.
Complementing our asset validation service, Callidus has the capability to conduct more detailed diagnostic work with the suitability of arrangements and provisions for the ongoing reactive and planned maintenance of the asset. This would generally involve a detailed review of FM provider management arrangements to include:
- Review of existing asset information
- Assessment of maintenance plans to ensure they are developed to deliver maintenance and inspection activities in line with:
- Contractual provisions
- Industry guidance and codes of practice
- British standards
- Review of third-party supply chain competence to carry our maintenance activities