At Callidus, we will always tailor our services to help meet your specific needs. This, bolstered by our experience and ability to develop long-lasting stable relationships, will help your organisation to deliver best practice and value for money.
We conduct asset validation activities to ensure critical assets are being managed and maintained in an effective manner. These validation activities can be carried out on behalf of either the client or FM service providers. We identify gaps in compliance and provide our clients with advice and assistance to rectify these and deliver assurance that their estate is compliant.
Key elements of this service include:
- Condition surveys of critical mechanical, electrical and structural assets
- Assessment of inspection and maintenance regimes to ensure they are suitable and sufficient
- Review of As-Built information to ensure it is reflective of existing conditions and location of assets
- Identification of any deficiencies in statutory compliance in relation to maintenance and inspection of critical assets.
- Planned Preventative Program (PPM) provision and review
Complementing our asset validation service, Callidus has the capability to conduct more detailed diagnostic work with the suitability of arrangements and provisions for the ongoing reactive and planned maintenance of the asset. This would generally involve a detailed review of FM provider management arrangements to include:
- Review of existing asset information
- Assessment of maintenance plans to ensure they are developed to deliver maintenance and inspection activities in line with:
- Contractual provisions
- Industry guidance and codes of practice
- British standards
- Review of third-party supply chain competence to carry our maintenance activities
Cost and Programme Management
We have considerable experience in managing lifecycle and variation projects (ranging from major capital works to programmes of minor refurbishment works).
Key elements of our competencies include:
- Feasibility studies
- Development of client briefs
- Programme office development
- Project Management
- Cost plans
- Cost management and valuations
- Client agent
- Authority representatives
Callidus has extensive experience of working with clients on ensuring effective close-out of defects, thereby allowing clients to manage their properties with more meaningful and reliable data. This service can be provided to existing estate, renovations or on new build construction sites.
Key elements of the service include:
- Witness testing
- Commissioning validation
- Review of As-Built information
- Defect close-out (main contractor and supply chain)
- Condition surveys and reports
- Installation in line with design