This half-day course will aim to raise the delegate's awareness of their responsibilities towards demolition hazards and identify control measures and practical safety standards expected on demolition sites.
At the end of the course, delegates will:
- Understand their individual responsibilities
- Be able to identify demolition hazards
- Understand how demolition hazards are controlled
- Understand practical safety standards and safe working practices for demolition
- Understand risk assessments and method statements for their activities