Callidus have been closely working with healthcare partners to ensure that they are assessing their resilience to the increased operational complexity and risk associated with the COVID-19 pandemic.
Working collaboratively, we have helped our clients:
- Review the robustness and ability of their critical Estates Supply Chain
- Review their own arrangements in respect of risk management in the Healthcare built environment
- Upskill their teams to help them manage the additional demands
- Audit their activities to ensure they are complying with their obligations
- Review their critical assets to assess their condition, and to identify operational and compliance risks that are being raised in line with dealing with COVID-19
- Manage remedial actions to ensure that any deficiencies are effectively closed out
- Identify any operational/compliance failures in operational policies and plant and equipment and allow immediate rectification.
More information can be found in the attached document; however, if you would like to discuss anything in detail, please get in touch with one of the team.