The Callidus Manual Handling Training Course is a half-day training course aimed at providing individuals in any sector and any organisation with an understanding of the risks, responsibilities, and guidance on manual handling. The course is designed to highlight business and personal risks and practical solutions to improve work methods when manually handling.
On successful completion of the manual handling training course delegates should be able to:
- Understand the main legislative requirements.
- Impact of injuries – statistics & types.
- Understand the consequences of poor manual handling techniques.
- Recognise common problems and be able to adopt good handling techniques.
- Conduct a manual handling risk assessment.