Strategic Risk Management
Callidus has extensive experience working with senior health and safety management teams. By properly addressing and effectively managing health and safety at the top of an organisation, the whole business can benefit in many ways, including reduced lost days due to illness, improved productivity, and ultimately a happier workforce.
Strategic Risk Management with Callidus will provide major opportunities for cost savings by establishing a framework for operational health and safety management and delivering quantifiable KPIs for performance that are benchmarked against global and industry best practice.
Strategic action plan
Upon evaluating an organisation's current health & safety policies and procedures, our expert team of consultants undertake a detailed review including a gap analysis and comprehensive reporting before compiling a ‘Strategic Action Plan’, detailing areas for improvement.
Benchmarking and Best Practice
Callidus can help businesses improve performance through:
- The alignment of health and safety management with mainstream business planning processes.
- Development and monitoring of key performance measures.
- Benchmarking against global and industry leaders.
Best practice & Legal Compliance
Legal compliance simply means meeting all relevant statutory obligations. As health and safety specialists this is a fundamental part of our services. At Callidus, we aim to help businesses go beyond legal compliance and align themselves with industry best practice.
Implementing certain ISO accreditations is sometimes a compulsory requirement for public sector tenders. Callidus can guide you through ISO accreditation for health and safety, quality and environmental systems. Callidus has:
- Proven track record of supporting organisations through the accreditation process.
- Considerable experience with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Advice and support through switching from OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001.
SSIP (Safety schemes in procurement)
- Maximise benefit of using accreditation bodies.
- Guidance through registrations and applications.
- Support and expert advice.